If you own a Porsche, you are entitled to join the Porsche Club of America (PCA). The Connecticut Valley Region (CVR) is your suggested region if you live in areas with the following zip codes:
|010xx ||Western Mass.|
|011xx ||Western Mass.|
|060xx to 069xx ||All of Connecticut|
To join CVR you must join (PCA) and designate CVR as your local region.
CVR currently has over 2,000 members, all of whom have the opportunity of enjoying our many, and varied, activities.
Join CVR/PCA Now!
- Largest independent single marque club (over 37,000 members) in the world!
- Local Regions with local newsletters and events.
- Subscription to Panorama, PCA's monthly magazine.
- Vast technical publications - Up-Fixin der Porsche (Vols 1-10 - reprints of all technical articles ever appearing in Panorama, organized by year of original publication, fully indexed).
- Tech Committee available to answer your questions. Specialists for all models plus exteriors/interiors and historic race cars.
- Valuation committee to help you establish the value of your Porsche for insurance purposes.
- Access to specialized insurance for Porsches that are second autos/pleasure only/limited use. Translates to money saved on premiums (Leland-West Insurance - must be a PCA member.)
- PCA Club Racing Program - nationwide modeled on vintage racing rules.
- Annual national convention (Porsche Parade) gathers in different location each year. Over 600 Porsches and 1500 folks gather for a week of fun and information.
- All this and much more, for only $46 per year.
- The club's goal is simple: the enjoyment of all Porsche models, by all of their owners!
Don't own a Porsche yet? PCA Test Drive might be for you!
Although membership in PCA requires ownership/lease of a Porsche or that you be in a Porsche-related business, we do offer something for those of you actively trying to become Porsche owners
The PCA Test Drive program provides you a six-month subscription to Porsche Panorama, the club's national monthly magazine, and a temporary account to log on to our website. The magazine provides you with news and feature stories covering all aspects of Porsche as well as technical articles that impart valuable information about the cars we drive. Crucially, the temporary website account gives you online access to hundreds of Porsches for sale by PCA members in The Mart , which is also featured in every issue of Panorama.
Although PCA Test Drive is not a full membership in PCA and does not entitle you to some member benefits (such as attending member-only events, voting, or becoming a member of a Region), Regions may welcome guests and you are encouraged to contact your local PCA Region.
PCA Test Drive is $40 for a six-month subscription (renewable). The fee is non-refundable and cannot be applied toward a membership in whole or in part should you acquire a Porsche and join PCA prior to the expiration of the six-month subscription.
CVR Membership Chair: Lisa Parker, firstname.lastname@example.org