As of June 1, 2009, CVR had 1,900 active members.
How long have we been PCA Members?
Where do we live?
What model Porsche do we drive?
- 3% of us have been members since the '70s
- 10% have been members since the '80s
- 10% joined between 1990 and 1994
- 25% joined between 1995 and 1999
- 36% joined between 2000 and 2003
- 15% have joined since 2004
Back to top
- 84% live in Connecticut
- 7% each in Massachusetts and New York
- Members also live in: Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Maine, Maryland, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Vermont, plus Canada, Finland, France, and Switzerland!
- Members by Connecticut County:
- Cities and Towns with 30 or more Members:
- Cities and Towns with at least 20 Members:
|New York City||26|
- Cities and Towns with at least 10 Members:
Back to top
- 62% drive some variation of the 911. Of those:
|simply identified as "911"
|964||less than 1%|
- 13% some variation of 944
- 12% some version of Boxster
- 3% some variation of 356
- 3% some version of 928
- 2% some variation of 914 - six of which are six cylinders
- 1% 912
- 0.7% 968
- 0.6% Cayenne
- 0.5% 924 variation
- last, and very definitely not least, we are blessed to have two 904s and one 962 in the group!
||Driver's Ed - Lime Rock - Advanced (Red/Black/White rungroups)
||Autocross: Confirmed Lime Rock Paddock B(Saturday)
||Driver's Ed - Lime Rock - Beginner (Green/Yellow/Red rungroups)
||Monthly Meeting: Porsche of Wallingford - Wallingford
||Coffee Run - Morton's Competition Porsche - Info
||Driver's Ed - Watkins Glen Int'l - Advanced (Red/Black/White rungroups)
|| Coffee Run - Ocean Cliff Resort - Info
|20 Aug -- 21 Aug
||Driver's Ed - Watkins Glen Int'l - All Rungroups
||Coffee Run - West Chester Loop - Info
||Autocross: LAZ Lot - Hartford (Saturday)
||Driver's Ed - Lime Rock - All rungroups
||Monthly Meeting: Hoffman Porsche
|16 Sep -- 18 Sep
||Fall Tour - Harrasseket Inn, Freeport, Maine -details
||Coffee Run - TBD - Info
||Autocross and Hoffman Cup: LAZ Lot - Hartford (Saturday)
|10 Oct -- 11 Oct
||Driver's Ed - Watkins Glen Int'l -Advanced (Red/Black/White rungroups)
||Monthly Meeting: New Country Porsche - Greenwich
||Hoffman Cup Celebration Event