As of June 1, 2009, CVR had 1,900 active members.
How long have we been PCA Members?
Where do we live?
What model Porsche do we drive?
- 3% of us have been members since the '70s
- 10% have been members since the '80s
- 10% joined between 1990 and 1994
- 25% joined between 1995 and 1999
- 36% joined between 2000 and 2003
- 15% have joined since 2004
Back to top
- 84% live in Connecticut
- 7% each in Massachusetts and New York
- Members also live in: Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Maine, Maryland, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Vermont, plus Canada, Finland, France, and Switzerland!
- Members by Connecticut County:
- Cities and Towns with 30 or more Members:
- Cities and Towns with at least 20 Members:
|New York City||26|
- Cities and Towns with at least 10 Members:
Back to top
- 62% drive some variation of the 911. Of those:
|simply identified as "911"
|964||less than 1%|
- 13% some variation of 944
- 12% some version of Boxster
- 3% some variation of 356
- 3% some version of 928
- 2% some variation of 914 - six of which are six cylinders
- 1% 912
- 0.7% 968
- 0.6% Cayenne
- 0.5% 924 variation
- last, and very definitely not least, we are blessed to have two 904s and one 962 in the group!
||Monthly Meeting: The Trailer Depot - Northford Please RSVP by Jan 20th
- Info and Registration
||DE Winter Workshop - On Track Karting, Brookfield CT
||New Member Sampler -Wyndham Southbury Hotel (formerly Crowne Plaza) in Southbury, CT